Wood chipping is effective for reducing a large tree mass into something small enough to sprea on your garden, or load onto a truck and taken offsite. Chipping can be complicated if you don’t approach it in the right way. Trees must be reduced down to manageable branches / bushes prior to being fed into the chipper, and this requires a heap of specialist tools. Do you intend to chip up your tree? Even if you have done all the hard work in felling a tree and breaking it down into manageable branches, let Tree Removal Albury-Wodonga chip that tree to smithereens!
A lot of can be fed into a woodchipper, so please ask our professional team if you can mulch up any other wood mass you have lying around your property – we’d be happy to help. Once mulched, this can be:
- Spread around the garden to provide nutrients
- Loaded onto a truck / trailer and relocated
- Dried and burned
For a low-cost chipper service, don’t hesitate to discuss the job with Tree Removal Albury-Wodonga.
Wood chipping can provide several benefits to your trees and foliage, as highlighted below.
- It minimizes a large amount of debris without burning.
- Chipping is one way of preserving the environment, as it encompasses the recycling of waste.
- Wood chips may be used in the growth of mushrooms.
- Wood chips can be spreading on gardens as mulch
If you are looking for mulcher hire Albury-Wodonga, contact us for all the services you require. Our company has hard-working woodchippers that can provide you with high-quality mulch. We understand different species of trees and advise on which will produce excellent mulch for you.